Compared to LV batteries, SOLAROOM Solar Battery PowerMax SR-PM-192V/40KWH offers a higher discharge rate to support higher load demands. High voltage solar battery systems are usually rated around 400V. These systems can charge and discharge faster than the low voltage batteries and can cover those quick demand surges from starting equipment.
High voltage solar batteries are perfect for households or commercial properties with exceptionally larger energy demands. So if you are looking for faster charging and discharging, a HV solar battery is the right choice for you.
1. Adopted standard 4U LiFePO4 pack;
2. Superior safety and reliability;
3. Top brand cell such as CATL or BYD;
4. Longer lifespans with cells cycles times>3000;
5. Smart 4U BMs control system, support parameter setting;
6. Built in cell equalizer;
7. Advanced 7" display, touchscreen;
8. Max discharge current up to 200A,compatible with solar system;
9. CAN/RS485/RS232 communication optional;
10. Optional for built-in MPPT solar charger,rack module design for solar system;
11. Optional for dry contact function for generator/grid input/in-verter start-up and stop.
Normal Battery Voltage(Vdc)
Max. Continue Discharge Current(A)
Max. Pulse Discharge Current(A)
Max. Continue Charge Current(A)
Built in BMS Control System
|1pcs*4U BMS Control System|
Overcharge protection, Overdischarge protection, Overcurrent protection,
Shortcircuit protection, Overtemperature protection
Solaroom catalog-PowerMax Series.pdf